Donut Snowman Recipe
I love these cute Snowman Donut on a Stick! They are perfect for kids to enjoy during the Christmas Season or anytime during the winter.
I think they would be a great addition to any bake sale or breakfast with Santa! I am actually making these for Christmas morning. They are an easy breakfast to prepare in advance they would really be cute during the holidays or on a snow day!
Donut Snowman Recipe Tip:
The fresher the donut the harder it will be to thread because they will “crack.” My suggestion is to leave the mini donuts out uncovered overnight to harden a bit before threading them or use donuts nearing expiration.
I like to serve these donut snowmen with Crockpot Apple Cider or Crockpot Hot Cocoa
Donut Snowman Recipe
- 1 package Powdered mini donuts
- 1 pack Cookie sticks or wooden skewers
- 1 package Orange jelly beans for the nose or other candy
- 1 package Green jelly beans for the buttons or other candy
- 1 package Strawberry fruit roll-ups for the scarf
- 1 package Black decorating frosting
- Thread three mini donuts on to the cookie stick or bamboo skewer.
- Cut one red (strawberry) fruit roll up into strips and wrap around the snowman as a scarf.
- Place two green jelly beans in the holes of the middle and last mini donut for the buttons
- Place an orange jelly bean into the top donut hole for the nose
- Using black decorating frosting, add the eyes and mouth
Recipes You May Enjoy:
Our Frugal Gingerbread House 2011
White Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
This would be a cute special Christmas morning breakfast(with some nutritious food items added, though). thx
How cute are these! The grandkids would love to help make them.
These are adorable. I think you could also make a crawly bug and use 1 ea from different types of donuts (choc, cinn, plain, white pdr).
We made these for my grandson’s Christmas party at school. …a total hit. They are easy but Time consuming, but worth it. ..