Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger is packed full of taste and perfect fresh off the grill. Big juicy burgers are the best and can be even better when stuffed full of bacon, cheese and ranch dressing!
When making these delicious burgers I used my Good Cook Stuffed Burger Press and it made the process so simple and easy.
I just added the meat to it and pressed a hole into it to layer my fillings in. I added shredded cheese to my stuffing and I used my Good Cook Folding Grater. Next I added another layer of meat and seal the edges and my burger was ready for the grill!
I like to cook my bacon in the oven because it reduces the fat and the clean up. Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger is the BEST tasting burger ever! Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Bacon Ranch Stuffed Burger
- 1 lb ground beef or chuck
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 5-6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 whole buns optional
- 4 slices lettuce optional
- Seperate your meat into four sections.
- Take a section and break it in half.
- Put the meat into the burger press and using the stuff burger end press down.
- Next put 1 Tbsp ranch into the meat.
- Sprinkle some cheese and bacon on top of the ranch dressing.
- Take the other half of the meat and press out in your hand and lay in the press.
- Press down to seal the edges and remove.
- Continue until all four burgers are made.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place on grill, close lid and grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip the burger, close grill and continue cooking another 5-6 minutes.
- Take off grill and let the burgers rest for at least 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.