What an amazing dish! This is a Pillsbury recipe and tastes wonderful. Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts are perfect for parties and gatherings. This won’t last long so you may even want to make 2 of them! They are perfect for holidays, game days, or any day for that matter.
Thank you for this Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts recipe Pillsbury!
Bacon-Cheese Pull-ApartsPrint Recipe
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 can 16.3-oz. Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 package 2.1-oz. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions 4 medium
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- Fold in bacon, cheese and onions.
- Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS!
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death by Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.