WW FreeStyle Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Pizza is everyone’s favorite dinnertime meal. This WW FreeStyle Pepperoni Pizza is a great option that gives you all of the delicious flavors of your local takeout. Since this is lower in points and calories, it’s a great option for any diet plan. Check out the simple from scratch recipe below!
WW FreeStyle Pepperoni Pizza
There are tons of variations of homemade pizza dough out there. This WW FreeStyle Pepperoni Pizza Recipe is based on the always popular 2-ingredient dough that features equal parts self-rising flour and nonfat plain Greek yogurt. You can even make this gluten-free if you substitute the flour for your favorite all purpose gluten-free baking mix.
WW FreeStyle Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup fat-free mozzarella
- 17 whole turkey pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees FSpray a baking sheet or pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.In a medium bowl, mix together self-rising flour, non-fat plain Greek yogurt, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder until well combined.Lightly flour a clean surface, and knead the dough until it begins to form together. This usually takes 2-3 minutes.Roll out the dough into the shape desired for the pan you will be using. Place onto a baking sheet or pizza pan and roll the edges a bit to form a crust if desired. The dough will be thin, so you may want to roll out directly onto the pan.In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, remaining garlic powder, salt (if desired), onion powder, and Italian seasoning blend. Stir together then spread over the pizza crust.Top with pepperoni, cheese, and olives (if desired)Bake for 17-20 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese is melted and bubbling and crust is beginning to brown around edges.
Makes 4 Servings
5 SmartPoints per serving
WW FreeStyle Pepperoni Pizza Recipe is a must in my life. Pizza is one of may favorite things and one I do not want to give up. I love that this recipe is so fast and easy to make. I don’t have to wait hours for the dough to rise, and I can make my own dough with similar low points using a gluten-free alternative.
More Weight Watchers Recipes
Zero Point Weight Watchers Bolognese Sauce
Weight Watchers Meatloaf Recipe (Instant Pot & Oven Directions)
20 Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
We love when pizza fits in our lifestyle change! ♥️