Funfetti Cake Batter Dip is the perfect appetizer for a party this summer! It is sweet treat and a lot of fun. Everyone will love it and definitely want the recipe. Plus, you only need four ingredients to make it! How easy is that? All you need is cream cheese, cool whip, milk and a box of Funfetti Cake mix. Everything comes together for a delicious, tasty dip that even the kids will go crazy about! Be sure to try Funfetti Cake Batter Dip, you will not be disappointed!
Funfetti Cake Batter DipPrint Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temp
- 8 oz whipped topping cool whip, thawed
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup milk start at 1/3 and go from there if needed
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix unprepared
- sprinkles for garnishing if desired
- Add whipped topping and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add cake mix and 1/3 cup milk and stir with a wooden spoon until combined; Dip will be very thick, so add more milk a little at a time until you get desired consistency (I used 2/3 cup milk).
- Serve garnished with sprinkles and graham crackers.
- Be sure to refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.