Valentine Hugs Cookies are a tradition in my house for Valentine’s Day. My boys, including my husband love these cookies and they are super easy to make.
You only need 5 ingredients to make them – egg, oil, water, cake mix and Hershey’s Hugs. I like to make extra and send them in for the teacher’s as a gift as well too. If you are looking for a last minute recipe to make for Valentine’s Day then these are it 🙂
These cookies are perfect for your next Valentine’s Day Party or celebration. Best of all they are easy to make and you can use either a gluten free or sugar free cake mix if you desire. We hope you enjoy these treats.
Valentine Hugs CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Hershey's Hugs
- Preheat oven tp 350 degrees.
- Mix together well the cake mix, egg, oil and water in medium size bowl.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- As soon as you remove from the oven while the cookies are still on the cookie sheet place one Hershey's Hugs in the middle of the cookie.
- Let the cookies cool for 2 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Be sure to check out these Valentine’s Day recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.