Sister Schubert Hot Club
- 1 package Sister Schubert Dinner Rolls
- 1 package American Cheese or your choice of cheese
- 1 lb Deli or packaged Ham our favorite Bluegrass VA Ham
- 1 lb Deli or packaged Oven Roasted Turkey
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 package Potatoes O'Brien Frozen section
- First preheat the oven to the setting on Dinner Roll package.
- Cook your bacon.
- Then start the potatoes O'Brein cook according to package.
- After the oven is preheated put your rolls in the oven for half of the time.
- Take the rolls out of the oven, cut in half, and stack your meat and cheese
- Put the rolls back in the oven for the remainder of the time.
- Sometimes it will take longer to melt cheese. Watch carefully, these rolls will burn fast or get hard if cooked to long.
- Serve with the hashbrowns on the side.
3 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
3 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER TURKEY BREAST – This delicious 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Breast recipe is full of flavor! I was skeptical at first with only needing 3 ingredients. But I was pleasantly surprised at how tender and flavorful the turkey breast was.
SLOW COOKER 3 INGREDIENT FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES – This recipe for Slow Cooker 3 Ingredient French Dip Sandwiches is so easy and delicious!
3 INGREDIENT CROCKPOT CHUCK ROAST – This yummy 3 Ingredient Crockpot Chuck Roast is so easy to make! Simply put the ingredients in the slow cooker, let it cook all day and then dinner is ready.
THREE INGREDIENT CROCKPOT BEEF TIPS – This easy dinner recipe for Three Ingredient Crockpot Beef Tips is full of so much flavor!
GRILLING BURGER WITH COUNTRY BOB’S – We love Country Bob’s sauce, in our house, on almost everything! This makes a very moist and tasty burger. Plus, Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce is Gluten Free!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.