Tex-Mex Chicken Enchiladas is a really yummy recipe and perfect to freeze too! I would suggest making a double batch for dinner and freezing one and eating the other. Here is the recipe for the Master Recipe for the Roast Chicken to be used with this recipe.
I like to serve this with homemade guacamole and Mexican rice. Tex-Mex Chicken Enchiladas Freezer Meal is perfect for busy nights. Your family will love it! It is one that I keep in my freezer all of the time so I can pull it out and prep it and forget it until I need it.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 6 Points Per Serving (serving 6)
Be sure to give these Tex-Mex Chicken Enchiladas a try! Your family will be happy you did.
Tex-Mex Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can 15 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 jar 10 1/2 oz salsa
- 3 cups Roast Chicken Master Mix
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 8 whole large flour tortillas
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil, leaving enough overhang to cover food and seal foil. In mixing bowl, combine black beans, master mix, cilantro, 1 cup cheese, and 1/2 jar of salsa. Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Roll and place seam side down in baking pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese over remaining enchiladas. Reserve rest of salsa for garnishing. Seal, label and freeze.
- Once enchiladas are frozen, remove from pan and return to freezer or wrap individually. To prepare for dinner, peel foil from enchiladas and return to baking pan. Thaw for 24 hours in the refrigerator before baking. Cover pan loosely with foil and bake for 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes. Spoon remaining salsa over top of enchiladas.
Side Dish Recipes:
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – Pinned 5,200 times to Pinterest! My favorite way to keep mashed potatoes warm for serving a crowd.
Crockpot Corn Casserole – So good! You have to give this a try.
Crockpot Creamed Corn – We love creamed corn. Give this a try.
Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole – Pinned 192,600 times to Pinterest! This is a must make for your dinner.
Crockpot Stuffing – The easiest way to prepare stuffing! You have to give this a try.
Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole – Is it really Thanksgiving if you don’t serve sweet potato casserole?
Crockpot Baked Sweet Potatoes – Not a fan of traditional casserole? Give these a try.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.