This delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Freezer Meal recipe has made it’s way to the monthly menu plan! We love Chinese take out, especially orange chicken. You can skip the cost and make your own at home!
I served the delicious Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Freezer Meal with stir fry peppers and over Cilantro Rice. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one —>Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
If you are looking for other freezer meals your family will love, look no further. Check out 20 Healthy Freezer Meals for your slow cooker in 3 hours! This article is a reader favorite!
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Freezer MealPrint Recipe
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into bite size pieces or strips)
- 3 Tbsp Olive OIl
- juice of 2 oranges
- zest from 1 orange
- 1/4 Cup of Orange Juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Chopped Peanuts low or no salt for topping
- bell peppers and rice for serving if desired.
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag, except peanuts
- Place in freezer.
- When you are ready to cook, Thaw in fridge over night.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray and dump contents of bag into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.