Blueberry Waffle Casserole is an easy recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I made this for my family for a weeknight dinner and we loved it!
I made some bacon and sausage links to serve along with the casserole. It was simple to make because I was able to get it prepped while the kids were at school and have it in the fridge. All I needed to do was pull it out and cook in the oven! I love dishes like that!
Blueberry Waffle Casserole is easy to make with Eggo waffles and tastes amazing!
Blueberry Waffle Casserole
- 6 whole frozen Eggo Blueberry waffles, toasted and cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (1/3 cup reserved)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bottle maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange 3 of the waffles in a 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Top with about 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork; stir in milk, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over layers in baking dish.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Bake dish uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, serve with maple syrup.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.