Sister Schubert Breakfast Sandwiches are very filling and perfect for preparing your family for a busy day. We like to eat these when we are going out for a full day of activities or before a soccer game. These Sister Schubert Sister Breakfast Sandwiches are a favorite at my house! I hope you enjoy Sister Schubert Breakfast Sandwiches as much as we do!
Sister Schubert Breakfast SandwichesPrint Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 large eggs scrambled fried or poached
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 prepared Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls split
- 4 slices Cheddar Monterey Jack or favorite cheese
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small non-stick pan medium over high heat; add Canadian bacon slices and cook just to warm bacon.
- Remove from pan and set aside. In same pan, add 1 tablespoon butter and cook eggs as desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter in center of each roll.
- Assemble sandwiches with Canadian bacon, egg and cheese slices.
3 INGREDIENT BREAKFAST RECIPES
CHERRY CRESCENT ROLLS – Let me start by saying that this recipe for Cherry Crescent Rolls is addicting and you may not be able to eat just one! These are amazing hot or cold!
EASY 3 INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD – This quick recipe for Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread is delicious! I could not believe how good it was with such simple ingredients.
PUMPKIN PIE PANCAKES – All you need are 3 ingredients and it can also easily be gluten free too!
CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUITS – I love giving my canned biscuits a little makeover with some cinnamon sugar and ending up with Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits.
Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles – These are such so delicious! My family loves having waffles for breakfast or dinner, or as we like to call it “brinner”
Freezer Cooking Sausage Biscuits – This recipe is a game changer. Our reader prepared these on Sunday for her family to use the whole week. It is a great idea and a real time saver!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.