Banana Peanut Butter Pizza is a kid’s favorite for sure. My children love having this as an after-school snack or in the summer.
They even love when I sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on the top! It makes a yummy breakfast too!
For this scrumptious easy to make breakfast or snack you only need 4 ingredients ~ Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles, peanut butter, one banana and cinnamon. Now if you are like my children and love chocolate chips then you might want some to sprinkle on top too! If you want you could even add a little homemade whipped cream! My this is an easy and delicious breakfast recipe.
Did you know you can freeze bananas? That is a great tip for over ripe bananas or bananas that you find on managers special. Banana Peanut Butter Pizza is an easy breakfast recipe! Give it a try!
Banana Peanut Butter Pizza
- 2 whole Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffle
- 2 Tablespoon peanut butter per waffle
- 1 whole banana sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon per waffle
- 2 TBSP mini chocolate chips optional
- Heat waffles in toaster according to package directions.
- Spread 2 T peanut butter on top of each waffle.
- Arrange banana slices on top of each waffle.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the bananas.
- Add mini chocolate chips if desired.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.