This easy to make Amazing Asian Ramen Salad recipe is so, so good! A while back we had dinner at a friend’s house and she served this scrumptious salad as a side dish. When I asked her if I could post this and get the recipe, I could not believe how easy it is to prepare. It is perfect to make for a cookout or party because you can prepare it the night before or even in the morning. One less dish to make before people come over.
There is different recipe versions of this salad on the internet but my friend chose to make this one without the ramen seasoning packets. She wanted to avoid the MSG from the packets. So it does not matter what flavor you use. Be sure to try Amazing Asian Ramen Salad recipe this summer, you will fall in love with it!
Amazing Asian Ramen Salad
- 1 bag 16 ounce, coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds de-shelled/shelled/no shells
- 1 cup Diamond of California sliced almonds
- 2 bags 3 ounce, ramen* (any flavor, you won't be using the seasoning packets)
- 5 stalks scallions sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen and scallions.
- In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar; Whisk together (Don't worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve).
- Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE – You can’t get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn’t require a candy thermometer.
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES – White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies are yummy! Made with only 3 ingredients in these low fat cookies that are perfect for the holidays.
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS – Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars – This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats – This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can’t tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS – These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S’MORES – Too cold for S’mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S’Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.