Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes are one of my favorite recipes for the summer. I make this low carb side dish often for my family with fresh tomatoes from our garden. Best part is this recipe is naturally gluten free and keto friendly. We often pair this recipe with Country Bob’s Grilled Pork Chops. Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes are a delicious low carb side dish the whole family will enjoy.
Roasted Balsamic TomatoesPrint Recipe
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash tomatoes and core.
- Slice into quarters.
- Add to a 9x9 baking dish.
- Add enough olive oil to lightly coat them – just a tablespoon or so – again depending on how many you are making.
- Now sprinkle with the salt and pepper. I suggest sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Add a tablespoon or two of balsamic vinegar – about the same amount as the olive oil.
- Place in oven and roast 15 minutes.
We love roasted vegetables! According to MayoClinic.com roasting is one of the healthiest cooking methods you can use! When you roast vegetables you are using dry heat to soften vegetables. When you use butter and oils you do add to your calories and fat.
Roasted Vegetables Recipes:
Be sure to check out these recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!