Raisin Bran Refrigerator Muffins are super easy to prepare and taste out of this world! You make the batter ahead of time and it will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge. You can make as many or as few muffins as you need. Bake them fresh while you are getting ready in the morning and you will have a nice, warm breakfast to enjoy.
Start your day off right by eating a healthy, delicious Raisin Bran Refrigerator Muffin. You can even have the raisin bran muffin as an afternoon treat with a nice, hot cup of coffee or tea or an Iced Caramel Coffee – which is one of my favorites.
Mom’s Best Cereal is free of artificial flavors or preservatives. With no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. I love that about this brand. Raisin Bran has 28g of whole grain and 6g of fiber per serving. It also has 5g of protein! They are are also naturally low fat!
Mom’s Best cereals are a delicious, affordable and environmentally friendly way to do what’s best for your family and for the planet. We love how Mom’s Best helps us provide a nutritious breakfast for our family and how we can easily turn the traditional breakfast cereal into a sweet treat and warm breakfast for our kids too! In fact this is a sweet treat you can feel good about giving to your kids.
Raisin Bran Refrigerator Muffins are the BEST! You can prep the batter and bake each morning so that you have fresh muffins!
Refrigerator MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 15 oz box Mom's Best Cereal Raisin Bran
- 5 cups flour I like to use 2 1/2 c whole wheat and 2 1/2 c white flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Craisins or raisins optional
- fresh or frozen blueberries optional
- pecans or walnuts chopped (optional)
- oats optional
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add Raisin Bran and sugar to the flour mixture and stir.
- Combine buttermilk, vegetable oil and eggs together in a separate bowl & whisk well.
- Pour wet mixture into cereal mixture; stir just until blended.
- Fold in Craisins if using.
- Place in tightly covered container in refrigerator overnight. (I like to use my 8 cup batter bowl).
- Batter will keep up to 2 weeks in an airtight plastic or glass container.
- DO NOT STIR!!!
- To bake, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins (or use muffin liners).
- Spoon desired amount of batter into pan.
- If desired, press blueberries and/or chopped nuts into muffins just before baking and sprinkle with oats.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Easy Kid’s Desserts:
Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats (gluten free)
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Mom’s Best Cereal. All opinions are 100% our own. We love that Mom’s Best Cereal is nutritious and affordable.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.