Peanut Butter Delight are my children’s favorite after school snack! They love Eggo Mini Pancakes, peanut butter and chocolate and when I combine them together for this snack they go crazy for them.
This recipe is so quick and easy to prepare. After the children leave for school in the morning I make them so that they are ready for the boys when they get home from school.
Peanut Butter Delight is so easy to make and the kids love it!
Peanut Butter Delight
- 8 mini Eggo Pancakes
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 package Baking chocolates to melt
- 1 container sprinkles optional
- 1 package chopped nuts optional
- Lay 8 Eggo Mini Pancakes on a plate and thaw to room temperature; about 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 Tbsp on to a pancake.
- Repeat this on 3 more.
- Add a pancake on top of each peanut butter pancake to make a sandwich.
- Melt chocolate squares according to package until you have melted chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate over peanut butter sandwiches making sure to cover the sides as well.
- Next sprinkle on your favorite toppings such as sprinkles or chopped nuts.
- Place plate in fridge and let chocolate harden before serving.
- Keep in fridge until you are ready to serve.
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.