Paula Deen’s The Lady’s Coleslaw Recipe
This recipe for Paula Deen’s The Lady’s Coleslaw is beyond amazing! This delicious coleslaw is great to serve at parties or barbecues. Give it a try! You will enjoy it.
I recently had my son’s birthday party and served Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches and I made this delicious recipe to go with it. Everyone at the party raved about this coleslaw and why wouldn’t they, it’s Paula Deen!
If you need a coleslaw recipe in the future be sure to try Paula Deen’s The Lady’s Coleslaw Recipe! It is seriously AMAZING! I love the addition of bell pepper, carrot and parsley to the slaw. Trust me you are going to want to give this easy side dish recipe a try.
I suggest using a food processor and don’t make it too mushy. You are going to love the texture and the flavor of this delicious slaw that is unique and perfect for your next party or tailgate.
Paula Deen's The Lady's Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/2 whole bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole green onion chopped
- 1/2 whole large carrot chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Using a food processor, gently process the bell pepper, onion, carrot, and parsley; being careful not to over process.
- Cut 1/2 of the cabbage into chunks and place in the food processor and process lightly, making sure the cabbage doesn't become mushy.
- Slice the remaining cabbage thinly.
- Mix the cabbage together with the processed vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Combine the mayonnaise mixture with the vegetables and toss.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Paula Deen Recipes
Paula Deen’s Crockpot Potato Soup
Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies
Paula Deen’s Peach & Cinnamon Cobbler
Paula Deen – Peach Glazed Grilled Pork Skewers
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.