This No Bake Cheesecake is my new favorite dessert! My lifelong friend Neil brought me the most amazing Cheesecake last weekend. He made it himself which made even more special. I love when a friend makes something for you as a surprise. This easy no bake cheesecake was delicious. Seriously my family enjoyed every single bite. I asked him for the recipe and when I found out that it could be prepared without baking, I was happy. I love quick recipes that do not use the oven in the summer.
This dessert recipe would be perfect for holidays, special occasions or any day. I think it would make a nice addition to any meal. You can use any toppings that you prefer. Neil used caramel topping with crushed up heath candy bars, but you can use any candy bar or caramel topping you desire. You could even use fruit or a fruit sauce like this fresh blueberry sauce recipe.
This recipe calls for a packet of dream whip. I was able to find this at my local Walmart and Kroger. Also, great news it is gluten free! Hershey Heath Bars are also gluten free. I hope you enjoy this easy no bake cheesecake as much as we did. It was delicious and we can’t wait to make it for ourselves. I also found my gluten free graham cracker crust at Walmart and Kroger. This is such an easy recipe but no one will realize that when they taste it. My husband loved this one too!
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 whole gluten free graham cracker crust (or regular if not making this as a gluten free dessert
- 1 8 oz cream cheese block
- 1 cup confectionery sugar
- 1 packet dream whip
- 1 whole heath bar (or candy of choice)
- 3 TBSP caramel topping
- Soften Cream Cheese on the Counter.
- Mix cream cheese and confectionery sugar until smooth.
- Then add 1 packet of dream whip and mix again until smooth.
- Carefully put in pie crust and add topping of choice.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Serve immediately from fridge.
10 NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPES
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat (Most Popular Dessert Recipe)