Mix Up Chicken Alfredo
Mix Up Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that is ready in 30 minutes! A family favorite at our house. Of course, you can never go wrong with bacon. I like to serve this with a salad and bread sticks. Best of all this is a recipe that everyone enjoys so I never hear a complaint when I cook it.
You can mix it up with veggies that you have on hand. I like to use Italian Chicken when I make it. I most often use spinach and tomatoes, but you can always leave those out if your family prefers. The garlic, alfredo sauce and bacon make this a rich and creamy dish packed full of flavor.
I make this at least once a week because my family requests it so often. Be sure to give this Mix Up Chicken Alfredo a try!
Mix Up Chicken AlfredoPrint Recipe
- 1 lb Italian Chicken (you can use precooked Italian chicken or marinate your own in Italian dressing or seasonings)
- 1 package Spinach
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce - My favorite is Buitoni
- 1 large Tomatoes
- 1 package Bacon
- 1 package Ziti Noodles
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 container Parmesan Cheese
- Fry bacon and chop in pieces.
- Dice 1 tomato
- Prepare Chicken and Ziti. (You can use pre-sliced/precooked Italian Chicken Strips, grill, or bake Italian Chicken)
- While Cooking Ziti, chop Spinach in to pieces, and warm 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
- Add Spinach to skillet and saute in butter and a dash of garlic.
- Turn Spinach on simmer until the Ziti is ready!
- When Ziti is cooked add to the skillet.
- Add about 1/2 cup of Alfredo, bacon, chicken, and tomato to the mixture of Ziti, Parmesan, and Spinach.
- Cook until warm throughout.
- Serve Immediately.
- You will need to add Alfredo as needed, and/or to taste.
Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?
10 Gluten Free Crockpot Recipes
10 Easy Crockpot Freezer Meals
DIY Containers – Recycle Coffee Creamer Containers
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.