Chicken and Biscuits Casserole is an easy one dish meal! Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. This casserole is full of creamy yumminess and will fill you up. My boys loved the biscuits mixed with the casserole. This will definitely be on our menu plan again.
You HAVE to give this a try! It is really the perfect combination and already reminded us of a pot pie but so easy to make. Of course, you can’t go wrong with biscuits on top of this delicious filling.
This is the perfect dish to prepare on a busy night or to take to a friend who needs a meal. It is easy to prep and tastes amazing. The perfect southern comfort food. Everyone loves this recipe.
Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
- 1 11x7 inch baking dish or 10 inch quiche dish
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 lbs chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can 10 3/4 ounce, cream of chicken soup
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 11x7 inch baking dish or 10 inch quiche dish.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet and saute until tender.
- Combine cooked onion, soup, chicken, milk, corn and sour cream in a bowl and then turn into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the baked mixture.
- Arrange biscuits decoratively in a single layer and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over them.
- Return casserole to oven and bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, usually about 20 minutes longer.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.