Kroger Knorr One Skillet Meal Starters Keeps Mealtime Easy
Kroger Knorr One Skillet Meal Starters Keeps Mealtime Easy. I love an easy recipe for busy nights. If you are a busy Mom on the go, I bet you do too! I try to cook from scratch on most nights but occasionally I find myself running out of time and when I do I love when I can use a meal starter. When Knorr® asked us to try their new One Skillet Meal Starters I was thrilled to do so! It gives me a “break” but doesn’t bust our budget.
Kroger Knorr One Skillet Meal Starters Keeps Mealtime Easy:
I like to be able to provide a nice home cooked meal for my family. You can easily pick one of these Knorr® One Skillet Meal Starters up at Kroger while they are on sale and prepare it when you find yourself in need of a quick and easy meal. They are a great and simple Valentine’s Day solution when you want to prepare a “home cooked meal” but you aren’t that handy in the kitchen. This one is so easy even “Dad” could make it 🙂
Right now, is great time to try the Knorr® One Skillet Meal Starters as there is a digital offer that you can load to your Kroger Plus Card. The coupon will “Save $1.00 on one (1) One Skillet Meal available on Kroger.com. The offer is valid from 2/1-2/28. Match this with the current Mega Sale for even more savings! You could get them for as low as $1.49!
To find the product at your local Kroger it is not exactly where I thought it might be. It is not by the sauces/spices aisle but instead it is in the same aisle as the Knorr® Side Products, slightly down by the dinners & rice sign. You can see in the picture here.
There are a variety of Knorr® One Skillet Meal Starters at Kroger to choose from. They feature grains like barley, farro, quinoa & whole couscous. You simply just add Chicken, Beef or even Shrimp and fresh vegetables to create a satisfying main dish that is full of flavor.
My family tried the Knorr® Steak and Peppers with Brown Rice and Quinoa and really enjoyed it! They thought it had a delicious flavor. I liked how easy it was to prepare and the cleanup was a breeze! It was perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices. I like that meal starters have no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
Knorr® helps you turn some wholesome new ingredients into tasty meals you can feel good about eating. My family had never been one to want brown rice or quinoa but loved it in this recipe. It makes me feel good to know that Knorr® One Skillet Meals contain only responsibly sourced, organic grains and whole wheat couscous.
Be sure to give this easy wholesome dinner recipe a try. Don’t miss out on this savings load and load the coupon directly to your Kroger Plus Card! Remember it is so easy even Dad can do it (for you on Valentine’s Day).
Steak and Peppers with Brown Rice and QuinoaPrint Recipe
- 1 package Knorr One Skillet Meals - Steak & Peppers with Brown Rice and Quinoa
- 1, Green Pepper thinly sliced
- 1, Red Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Sirloin Steak sliced thin (season with salt and pepper if desired)
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil divided
- 2 cups water
- Heat 1 TBSP of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your steak for 3 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add another 1 TBSP of the olive oil to the same skillet and cook your peppers and onions, 5 minutes. Remove everything from the skillet and set aside with your steak.
- Add remaining olive oil, water and contents of the Knorr One Skillet Meals to the same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer for 22 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in your cooked steak, peppers and onions. Remove from the heat and let stand uncovered for 2 minutes.
Disclaimer: Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
What a great way to get a nice home made dinner on the table in no time! Looks delicious and super easy to make. Love that! Some evenings are really busy for us so we need easy options like this.
Easy is what we need at our house with busy schedules! This looks amazing!
Very yummy made it tonight every one enjoyed it
Next time going to add fresh tomatoes