Kale Chips Recipe
If you are looking for a low calorie and clean eating option for potato chips then you may want to check out Kale Chips! Kale is in season right now so you can pick it up for less than $1.00 a bunch which makes a ton of Kale Chips! The kale chips are only 1 Points+ Weight Watchers Points too! I made these and I really liked them.
Just be sure not to over cook. You can experiment with lemon juice and cayenne pepper too as well as other spices to give them a different taste. I have used red pepper and it gave it a nice kick! This is also a delicious Paleo and Gluten Free snack! It is also a Whole 30 complaint recipe.
Only 1 Points+ Weight Watchers Points in this yummy kale chips recipe. Perfect for a low carb snack.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Points
Kale Chips RecipePrint Recipe
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Rinse & Dry Kale and pat dry thoroughly.
- Using kitchen shears cut the leaves into pieces (larger than bite sized as they will shrink during baking)
- Spritz or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the kale. Be sure not to over salt. The kale shrinks as it bakes, so it will be too salty if you do.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Make sure to keep checking on them as they bake or they can burn.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
Kale Chips are a healthy snack and so easy to make!
I keep reading how kale is so good for you, yet I’ve never tried it. Maybe this will be my first kale recipe 🙂
I’ve never tried kale chips but just bought a huge bag of kale at Costco. Going to try it this afternoon. I’m curious if the chips will keep for awhile in a large ziploc or if they are a cook ’em/eat ’em snack.
Just found your site this morning through a Pinterest pin and will be enjoying my time browsing!
They do last however I normally eat them pretty quickly 🙂