Johnsonville Polish Sausage and Pierogies are so easy to make! Your family will be happy, and you will too! This quick an easy meal is ready to go in less than 30 minutes! A different twist on the traditional Pierogies. My husband loves to enjoy these with easy Crockpot Mashed Potatoes on the side.
Johnsonville Polish Sausage and Pierogies is an easy dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes. We like to enjoy this about once a month now that we gave it a try. It is perfect for those busy weeknights when we have soccer practice.
Johnsonville Polish Sausage and Pierogies
- 2 package 16 ounces each frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package 16 ounces Johnsonville® smoked Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch Chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pierogies according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook onion in butter over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add sausage. Cook and stir over medium-high for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown and sausage is heated through. Serve with pierogies. Sprinkle with parsley.
Freezer Crockpot Recipes:
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.