We love Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese for a low carb side dish at our house. It is so easy to prepare but the taste is amazing! This is a great recipe for those following the Keto Diet.
With the addition of the fat from the olive oil and Parmesan Cheese it is a great way to add healthy fat to your diet. Best of all you can serve this for company, and they will have no idea how easy it is to make.
I like to prep my asparagus on Sunday and then when I heat it up, I add the Parmesan cheese. Be sure to use real shredded cheese and not the stuff from the can. This is an easy Keto Diet Friendly Recipe.
Be sure to check out this post on how to freeze asparagus too!
Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan CheesePrint Recipe
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roll the asparagus spears for 10 minutes until tender, testing with a fork to determine doneness.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
- ***The asparagus may be seasoned with salt-free herb blends.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.