Want to know How to Save Money at Victoria’s Secret? Victoria’s Secret is a wonderful source for quality underwear, pajamas, bath and beauty products, and of course lingerie.
If you enjoy shopping at Victoria’s Secret but it doesn’t always fit in your budget, here are some helpful hints on how to save money at Victoria’s Secret. You can still snag the items you love, while keeping a little change in your pocket. Here is how to get started.
How to Save Money at Victoria’s Secret
1. Get on their “list.” Head to the Victoria’s Secret webpage and sign up for their newsletter. Not only will you get special offers via email, you will also get a birthday coupon good for $10 off your purchase. You never know what deals may be sent out, so signing up is always worth it.
2. Shop with online coupon codes. If you enjoy shopping at Victoria’s Secret from the comfort of your home, always be sure to check for coupon codes first. Sites such as www.retailmenot.com and www.rakuten.com for offer codes for free shipping or a percentage off your order. Note: Victoria’s Secret DOES allow you to use multiple codes per transaction, so stack them and really save.
3. Don’t forget the outlet. Visit their website to see if you have an outlet shop in your city. Outlets offer Victoria’s Secret merchandise and liquidation prices all year long. If you have one, it may be worth visiting. If you are traveling, see if there is one in the area you can check out.
4. Try the Angel Card. The Angel Card is the Victoria’s Secret charge card that comes with all sorts of perks. Enjoy freebie coupons mailed to you as well as perks for your multiple purchases and customer loyalty. In the past, the card has some with a freebie coupon to use monthly. If you are a regular shopping, that is sure to come in handy.
5. Like them on Facebook. Not only will you be the first to know about sales and specials, but Victoria’s Secret often offers printable coupons on their Facebook page as well!
6. Shop the Semi-Annual Sale. These are Victoria’s Secret biggest sales of the year. These are typically held in December and July. Enjoy as much as 70% off your favorite items both in store and online. Be sure you are on mailing lists so you can be notified of these dates.
7. Don’t be afraid to dig. Each store typically has a clearance section. Don’t be afraid to ask where this area is, and once you get there don’t be afraid to dig. You never know what you might find!
Shopping at Victoria’s Secret is fun, and now that you know these tips, it can be frugal too! Give them a try and see what you can save.