Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best. These would be perfect for Santa on Christmas morning or to enjoy year-round.
My friend Brandi Blouin gave me this recipe when Peyton was 18 months old, and he loves these cookies. It is one of his most requested desserts.
He requests them so often that I keep them frozen in balls so I can bake a couple for him at any time. It is a great way to save money by taking your favorite cookie recipe and turning it into DIY Frozen Cookie Dough.
One thing I have learned being a boy mom is that preparing cookies at 10:00 pm is a regular occurrence. You can also turn these into ice-cream cookies too! Regardless how you eat them they will soon become one of your favorites.
You can’t go wrong with homemade chocolate chip cookies and this recipe is the best.
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 1/3 cup butter, salted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda a little at a time and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips, more or less depending on your desire.
- Refrigerate batter till slightly firm (not hard) as it helps as you roll into balls.
- Form balls by hand (or use a cookie scoop). Make them into 1 inch size.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
CHECK OUT OUR COOKIE RECIPES
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!