Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes are my son’s favorite side dish. They are easy to make and taste like they are hard to make. This easy side dish is perfect for busy nights. Trust me, no one will ever know you made this recipe with a jar of sauce.
This side dish goes well with chicken. It is rich and creamy and a twist on the traditional scallop potato. I hope you enjoy. This is one of Peyton’s favorite side dishes. He asks for this all of the time. That is saying a lot when you have a teenager approved meal!
Add these spices to your red potatoes and a jar of alfredo and you have a delicious comfort food that goes well with any meat. No need to peel the potatoes. These can be cooked with the skin on. I have tried Idaho potatoes before, and I do like the red skin best. Regardless choose what your family will enjoy.
I hope you enjoy these Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes as much as we do!
Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 large pot
- 1 Casserole Dish
- 1 jar 15. oz. Alfredo Sauce (I use Bertolli or Classico)
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 bag red potatoes
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 TBSP chives
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, to taste
- Wash your potatoes and then boil them in a large pot covered in water. I like to add a little salt to the water.
- Drain the water and cut up the potatoes into quarters. I like to do this after they boil but you can also do before.
- Add the jar of alfredo sauce to the potatoes.
- Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper and chives and stir well.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer into a buttered casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Be sure to give this easy recipe a try. It has become one of my most requested side dishes that I serve. It is so easy too! I normally use either Bertolli or Classico.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.