We are in love with this Herbed-Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe. It is moist and tender and as soon as my hubby took the first bite he said, this is a keeper.
Herbed-Parmesan Chicken Breasts:
When I find a dinner recipe that everyone likes that is Mom win for me! My teenager also loved this one. I liked that it doesn’t have any breading, so it makes it a low carb recipe that is Keto Friendly too.
You can use any herbs that you have on hand. If you have Italian Seasoning, you can use that instead too. You really can’t go wrong with whatever herbs that you have on hand for this Herbed-Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe.
I served this with zucchini and fresh tomatoes from the Farmer’s Market. I invited my friend over for dinner and she loved this dish too. It is definitely going to be a repeat on the menu plan again and again. I hope you enjoy this Herbed-Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe as much as we did.
Herbed-Parmesan Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/4 cup Salted Butter, melted
- 4 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts (I prefer thin or pound them out to be thin
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine cheese and spices in a shallow bowl.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken with a paper towel.
- Place melted butter in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter; coat with cheese mixture.
- Place chicken into ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over top of the chicken.
- Bake for 17 to 22 minutes or until chicken until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.