I made a pork roast last week and we had a lot of leftovers. We had visited a local Mom and Pop’s, a few weeks ago, and they served pork nachos. I thought I would try and give this one a shot. This is a quick and easy meal with leftover pork roast but can be just as easy with a fresh pork roast. My husband and I were highly impressed with the end result! Check out this amazing recipe for our Favorite Pork Roast Nachos!
Favorite Pork Roast Nachos
We made these nachos with leftovers. If you want to make it all fresh you may want to double the seasonings in the nacho recipe. This portion was split between my husband and I.
Favorite Pork Roast Nachos
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Pork Pot Roast
- 1 pouch Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Southwest Corn, drained
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 small can Chopped Jalapeños (you can also use fresh)
- 1 can ROTEL Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, drained
- 1 Bag Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 container white queso cheese dip
- Sour Cream
Pork Roast Ingredients
- 1 3-5 LB Pork Roast
- 1 ounce packet Ranch Dressing
- 1 ounce packet Italian Dressing
- 1 ounce packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 cups Water
- Heat canned southwest corn and black beans thoroughly, adding taco seasoning.
- Add chips to plate and cover with heated mixture.
- Top with shreded Mexican Cheese
- Add heated Pork Pot Roast on top of the chips and mixture.
- Add Rotel tomatoes, Jalapeños, and white queso cheese dip as desired.
- Top with Sour Cream and Guacamole if desired.
Perfect Pork Roast Recipe
- Add roast to crockpot and cover with 2 cups water.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the 2 seasoning packets and gravy packet together and mix well.
- Sprinkle mixed seasoning over the pork roast.
- Cover with crockpot lid and slow cook for 8-10 hours.
Stockpiling Moms Favorite Mexican Recipes
Non-Traditional Taco Recipes – We are sharing our Best Non-Traditional Taco Recipes with you from Stockpiling Moms. When it comes to Tacos I really never met one I didn’t like. These are all popular with our readers and some of our personal favorites too.
How to Make Homemade Taco Meat – I prefer to make large batches when ground beef is on sale at the grocery store, so I can then freeze the taco meat into smaller quantities and have on hand. You can make your own taco seasoning with seasonings you have at home.
Crockpot Chicken Tacos – You only need four ingredients to make the chicken taco mixture. I served our Chicken Tacos on flour tortillas and then the family put their favorite toppings on.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.