This easy One Sheet Pork Chop Dinner recipe is quick and easy! Plus, it is very delicious and ready in 30 minutes. This week has been very busy for my family with more than normal extra-curricular activities, so I needed dinner quick.
Instead of using my slow cooker or a casserole dish I decided to try a one sheet pan dinner instead. It was quick and easy, and I could just use what I had on hand.
All you need is pork chops, red potatoes, frozen green beans, olive oil and your favorite seasonings. Really you can use whatever you have on hand. If you have sweet potatoes give those a try.
That is, it and you will have a complete dinner meal for the family. Plus, everything goes into the oven for thirty minutes and it’s all on one sheet. Be sure to give One Sheet Pork Chop Dinner a try, you will not be disappointed!
One Sheet Pork Chop Dinner
- 3-4 whole boneless pork chops
- 1 lb red potatoes quartered
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- dash seasoning such as salt and pepper garlic, onion etc (I used McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning on potatoes and pork chops, Salt and Pepper with Minced Onion on green beans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up).
- Put the red potatoes in a bowl and toss with about 1/3 cup olive oil and seasoning, place on one end of the baking sheet (see picture).
- Toss green beans with about 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and seasoning, place on the other end of the baking sheet (see pic).
- Pat the pork chops with paper towels and then rub remaining olive oil on both sides and season both side, place in the center of the baking sheet (see pic).
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.