If you like garlic and lemon with some heat, this is the dish for you! Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Spicy Lemon Chicken has a little kick but they are perfect for game day! We love to enjoy these with Homemade Guacamole and Chips! These chicken breasts are a delicious Paleo recipe too! This is a great low carb meal with tons of flavor and is Keto Friendly too!
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Spicy Lemon Chicken is AMAZING! You have to fix it!
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Spicy Lemon Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts; cut in half
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 5 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Spice Rub -
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- Prepare the rub in a small bowl; mix together all the Spice Rub ingredients (listed above).
- Sprinkle the rub generously on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Heat ghee and oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 6 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and lemon juice. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce. Serve with rice, quinoa, or potato salad.
Gluten Free Desserts:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.