Grilled Potato Foil Packets are a summer essential in my home. My boys love when I make these and a grilled Montreal steak. This is an easy camping recipe too.
I must admit that I love them just as much too! I’m kind of a potato girl and love to serve them in any form with most of my meals. So when summer comes and it’s time to break out my grill this is one of my first things to make!
This recipe is perfect if you are camping or on vacation and have access to a grill. This is one of our favorite side dishes and so easy to prepare. Best of all the clean up is easy! All you need are a few basic ingredients and foil and you are good to go.
You can add bacon, cheese and green onions to these to change them up if you desire. We hope you enjoy these delicious grilled potato foil packets. They will be a hit at your next Barbecue.
Grilled Potato Foil Packets
- 3-4 whole russet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 6 Tablespoon butter
- 1 sheet reynolds wrap
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill over medium heat.
- Pull out a piece of reynolds wrap (size matters on how much you are outting in each individual serving).
- Place about 1/4 cup of potatoes in center of reynolds wrap.
- Place 1 1/2 Tablespoon butter on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Roll reynolds wrap up and make sure to make a pouch to allow potatoes to steam.
- Place on top rack of grill.
- Grill for about 20-30 minutes.
- Open reynolds wrap and serve.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.