Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are delicious and super easy to make for the holidays. You only need a few items to make these scrumptious dessert bites. You can even make this dessert recipe ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until time for the party. These Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites travel well so be sure to take them to all your Holiday parties this year!
You can also enjoy this delicious dessert with Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte!
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are delicious and super easy to make for the holidays. You only need a few items to make these scrumptious dessert bites.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
- 1 30 oz package Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough (refrigerated section)
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Roll two teaspoons of cookie dough into a ball for each cookie.
- Place balls of dough into paper liners mini cupcake/muffin pan.
- Make a well/indentation into each ball of dough with a flour dipped mini rolling pin or the back of a measurement teaspoon.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese with powdered sugar.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place filling into a piping bag, cut off edge of bag.
- Place one teaspoon or so of filling into each area of cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes or until cookie tested with tooth pick comes out almost clean.
- Don’t over fill the cookies with filling as they will rise when baked.
- Let cool before removing from cupcake pan.
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.