Check out this Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe. It can be costly to buy them at the store so I decided to try and make my own.
Do your children love chicken nuggets as much as my boys??? My boys would eat chicken nuggets everyday if I would let them. Making them homemade is a great alternative to the store bough version.
These were a huge success with the boys and took no time at all to make. I served them with Homemade Sweet Potato Fries. I love being able to add fresh vegetables into their diet with this healthy sidedish.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets are my favorite lunch to make for my kids. They love when I make this easy recipe and I love knowing that it is made it with fresh ingredients.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- 16 oz 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bite sized pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 container olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes.
- Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.