I love this Easy Hugs & Kisses Valentine Card. It is so easy to make and the recipient will be showered with Hugs & Kisses. Most of the supplies needed to make this homemade card you will find in your craft supplies.
This card is very affordable and would make a great Room Mom craft project for children! I simply used a piece of construction paper for the card base and then used scrapbook paper card to create the hugs and kisses.
Easy Hugs & Kisses Valentine Card Supplies:
- Construction Paper
- Scrapbook Paper
Easy Hugs & Kisses Valentine Card Directions:
- Cut a piece of construction paper into a strip.
- Fold into an accordion.
- Cut scrapbook paper into 8 strips
- Cut scrapbook paper into 3 0’s.
- Glue the scrapbook paper to the accordion strip forming your hugs and kisses with the X and O
- Add a small heart cut out of the left over construction paper and add to the front of the card.
Valentine’s Day Crafts Ideas
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.