Easy Eggs. This is a super easy breakfast recipe for egg lovers. You can eat this by itself or paired with other foods. It is my go-to breakfast when I am eating low carb because it is so easy to prepare in the morning! I like to pair it with sausage, bacon or some berries.
Add a little parsley to these easy eggs and suddenly your family will think you are a chef! My son loves it when I serve them this way. Add a slice of toast and bacon and you have a complete breakfast ready to go on a busy morning. This is our favorite and they can be prepared in minutes.
Be sure to give these Easy Eggs a try! They are keto friendly and taste amazing!
Easy EggsPrint Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk almond, coconut or cow milk or I use 2 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs, milk and black pepper together.
- Put olive oil in skillet and coat entire cooking surface.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- As eggs form, flip over to cook evenly - about 4-6 minutes.
- Place on plate and sprinkle with parsely.
- Serve immediately.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.