Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
This super Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe is the perfect dessert for Autumn! The hardest part of this dessert is not eating all of it by yourself. We recently went to an apple farm and picked fresh apples. The boys and I had a blast doing this together. It was such great fun for the Fall, even though it hasn’t really felt like Fall here in Northern Kentucky. The boys were so excited to be picking out the apples for this delicious dessert. They truly were on a mission!
I had all the ingredients I needed to make this apple cobbler in my pantry. The apples were the only ingredient I had to get. When we got home I was busy peeling and cutting the apples. We were excited about this recipe because apple cobbler is one of our favorite desserts! The best part about making this dessert was it was a family effort. It is exciting for kids to know they were involved in making something so delicious!
Easy Apple Cobbler RecipePrint Recipe
- 6 cups apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups All Purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine apples, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl, set aside.
- Melt butter and pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and sugar, stir together.
- Next add milk and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Add baking powder, stirring until combined.
- Pour batter over melted butter, do not stir.
- Pour apples evenly over batter and butter, once again do not stir.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until edges are browned and filling is bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly, before serving.
- Perfect with a a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
i followed your recipe to a T, smelled terrific and the people i made it for couldnt stay. i threw it in the freezer for thanksgiving. Will it hold its texture? can i still take it out and rebake it?
I am not sure how it would freeze but you can give it a try!
We froze it and it was still good!