Every year Peyton likes to make something for his Dad for Father’s Day. This year he decided he wanted to do Homemade Father’s Day Picture Frames. Luckily we were able to collect our supplies from the local Dollar Store so we were able to keep this project right at $3.00 per frame. Peyton wanted to make a frame for his Dad and his Grandpa this year.
DIY Homemade Father’s Day Picture Frames
- Wooden Picture Frames, $1.00
- Acrylic Paint, $1.00
- Scrapbook Stickers, $1.00
- Foam Paint Brush (we had this in our stockpile)
- Optional: Scrapbook Paper and Ribbon
- Paint the wooden frame and allow it to dry completely
- Decorate the frame with scrapbook stickers and leftover ribbon (we had this burlap ribbon from a present that we stashed in our stockpile).
- We used leftover scrapbook paper scraps to cover the card stock photo backing (this is optional) as you can place a photo in the slot.
This project took about 30 minutes to complete and was a lot of fun! Peyton is really excited to give his gifts this year! You can also purchase supplies this year after Father’s Day on sale for next year at most craft stores. Be sure to use a coupon!
This round up of Recipes for Father’s Day may help you come up with a meal that is perfect for Dad too! There is no better way to man’s heart than through his stomach.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.