We LOVE pancakes at our house but we all like different things! This is a problem when you are wanting to eat together. I feel like I am the neverending pancake maker. We decided to change things up! Create your own Pancake Muffins is an amazing recipe to help with breakfast time!
The greatest thing about it is you can throw in about anything. This particular time we used strawberries, blueberries, cinnamon toast crunch, and chocolate chips. This recipe had everyone covered for breakfast. While they were baking, it gave me time to whip up some bacon.
Other great adds for your pancake muffins!
- Peanut butter chips
- chopped nuts
- mint chocolate chips
Create your own Pancake MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 12 count muffin pan
- 2 cups Pancake Mix
- Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Oil the muffin tin. I used a paper towel to cover each muffin cup in oil.
- Slice Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 cups of muffin mix according to the box and then add 1/4 cup of mixture into each muffin cup.
- Add Strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, and cinnamon toast crunch to the top of each muffin. HINT: we just crushed 6 or so pieces of cinnamon toast crunch with our hands and added it to the top of the muffin.
- You can swirl ingredients in to the batter or just leave it on top.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until fully cooked. We used the toothpick method to check the middle of the pancake muffins. If the toothpick comes out clean then they are finished. Please watch and don't overcook.
- Let cool and pop them out of the muffin tin to eat!
- They are delicious covered in syrup or just plain.
Other Great Breakfast Recipes
French Toast Casserole – French Toast Casserole is our favorite casserole! My husband loves the flavor and I love how easy it is to prep the night before and bake. Be sure to give this delicious French Toast Casserole a try. You will soon realize how amazing it is!
Ham Bacon Egg and Cheese Casserole – I began to think about all our freezer meals and wondered if this would work for this Ham, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole recipe. This would be something easy for the kids to pop in the microwave every morning in the summer or before school. I thought I could always mix it up and replace the Ham or bacon with sausage to give them something different.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.