Cranberry Nut Bread with Orange Cranberry Delight
Cranberry Nut Bread with Orange Cranberry Delight is a delicious breakfast treat! It is perfect for a Holiday breakfast or brunch. The topping is amazing! We decided to share this delicious recipe with all of you.
Melissa and I were invited to speak in Lexington at the Regional Cooperative Extension Holiday Meeting and we had the pleasure of seeing Tootsie Nelson speak and cook! She hosts a Cooking Show on Channel 18 in Lexington, KY.
It is perfect for Christmas brunch or breakfast. The bread is moist and delicious but the topping is really what makes it! I would encourage you to give this recipe a try. Melissa and I both loved it. Of course you can’t go wrong with cranberries at Christmas time. We hope you enjoy this Cranberry Nut Bread with Orange Cranberry Delight as much as we do!
Cranberry Nut Bread with Orange Cranberry DelightPrint Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup fresh cranberries chopped
- 1 medium egg
- 3/4 cups orange juice
- Orange Cranberry Delight Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar or splenda
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add cranberries and walnuts and stir to coat.
- Combine the egg, oil, orange juice, and orange zest in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the flour mixture and stir until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a wire rack to completely cool.
- Orange Cranberry Delight Topping Directions
- Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add the orange juice concentrate.
- Stir in pecans, cranberries, and sugar.
- Chill, covered for 8-10 hours. Serve with crackers or Cranberry Nut Bread.
- If using the Orange Cranberry Delight for a topping make the night before!
2 Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
How to cook a Ham in your Slow Cooker
Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole
Easy Italian Chicken Dinner Meal
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
That orange cranberry delight really does sound like a delight. This looks like an ideal breakfast.
This bread looks so delicious and I think I should make it for my daughter. She just had a baby yesterday (which I got to witness) and tomorrow, I am going to stay with her for a few days and want to make her special things. She would love this.
Congratulations on the new baby!!! How exciting! She will love it! We did!
Can’t wait to make this. Thank you for the recipe!
This looks so good. I think it will make a gorgeous gift in our Christmas gift baskets! Thank you
What a Christmas-y recipe! Yum!