My son is at it again! He loves the sandwich cookies at the bakeries and cookie places. He decided he wanted to make his own. These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Doozy Cookies were delicious! This was his first time piping icing. It totally is not necessary but he soooo wanted to try! He did a great job and the cookies turned out amazing!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Doozy cookies will probably become a favorite! This cookie recipe makes a ton of cookies and we do not make all of them in to sandwiches! We like to make sure everyone has a cookie they love and who can resist a plain chocolate chip cookie?
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Doozy
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Sticks butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 C (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
Peanut Butter Filling
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 1/3 c creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Cookies must be completely cool before adding Peanut Butter filling!
Peanut Butter Frosting
- Combine butter and peanut butter, beating until smooth.
- Mix in powdered sugar one cup at a time. Make sure you add it slowly.
- Add in vanilla and milk. Beat until it sets up like a frosting.
- You can spread the frosting between the cookies or you can pipe the icing using a pastry bag. My son made these cookies and is so interested in piping. This was his first time!
- Place cookies on top of each to make a sandwich!
Check out these 3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE – You can’t get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn’t require a candy thermometer.
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS – Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars – This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats – This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can’t tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS – These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S’MORES – Too cold for S’mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S’Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.