Bacon, Avocado & Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Gluten Free Bacon, Avocado & Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is hands down a favorite Gluten Free Meal for me! I love it! Not one I eat often but true comfort food 🙂 I make it using Udi’s Gluten Free which is my personal favorite. A tip is to keep your bread in the freezer so that you have it whenever you are ready to prepare.
I like to cook my bacon in the oven because it reduces the fat and the clean up. Gluten Free Bacon, Avocado & Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the perfect breakfast on the go!
Bacon, Avocado, Egg Grilled Cheese
- Udi's Bread
- Horizon Organic American Cheese
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Heat a skillet to medium/high.
- Cook egg over medium.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Butter the outside of both slices of bread.
- Assemble sandwich with cheese, egg, bacon and avocado.
- Add mayonnaise if desired.
- Grill on skillet until golden brown.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
This does look yummy!