Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites are my oldest son’s favorite cookie. He loves coming home from school and seeing them on the cooling racks. It just brightens his whole day!
Nothing compares to this one bite, delicious goodness. They will melt in your mouth; they are so good. I love making these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for parties because they are a great size for munching.
A tip that you can do is make the dough ahead of time, roll into balls and flash freeze. Then keep in the freezer until ready to bake them. Let them sit out about 15 minutes before baking to thaw a little bit. If you want to learn more about flash freezing, click here — How to Flash Freeze.
Chocolate Chip Cookie BitesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips plus more for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt for 20 seconds, set aside.
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl, heat in microwave on HIGH power until butter has melted halfway.
- Remove and whisk until fully melted; Pour butter into the bowl of an electric stand mixer.
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar, fit mixer with paddle attachment and blend mixture on medium speed until well combined.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract; With mixer set on low speed, slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough out a slightly heaping 1/2 tsp at a time and drop onto plates (wax paper, whatever).
- Shape each into a ball, then if desired press 3 - 4 more chocolate chips into top (totally optional, mostly for looks...and more chocolate).
- Align on two Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheets, spacing 1-inch apart.
- Bake in preheated oven about 5 - 6 minutes (they should still fill soft and slightly under-baked, they will continue to cook slightly once removed from oven so carefully not to over-bake).
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet several minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.