This is a festive Chocolate Candy Cane Cocktail that is perfect to serve during the holidays with dessert. The rich and creamy flavors of the chocolate and peppermint pair well together and this drink tastes as delicious as it looks.
Serving it in a tall shot glass is the perfect size as it is sweet and by the dessert course, I think it is a nice size.
With only three ingredients you can easily prepare this in minutes. All you need is to take your aggressions out on some candy canes you have the perfect garnish for this festive drink.
Serve it at any holiday party or New Year’s Eve and guests will be asking you for the recipe all night long. I recently enjoyed this at my friend Kristie’s Cookies and Cocktails party, and I really enjoyed it! She garnished hers with a little vodka infused mocha whipped cream.
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Candy Cane Cocktail.
Chocolate Candy Cane Cocktail
- 8 oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- 4 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. peppermint schnapps
- 4 small candy canes
- 4 large crushed candy canes
- In a cocktail shaker, pour vodka, chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps. Add 1/2 cup crushed ice and shake well.
- Place several candy canes into a ziploc bag and crush using a rolling pin. You want these to be really crushed (almost like powder) so be sure to crush them well. You can use a food processor if you desire.
- Pour 2 TBSP of peppermint schnapps on a plate and dip the shot glass rim into the schnapps.
- Place the crushed peppermint into a bowl and dip the rim of the glass into the peppermint.
- Pour the drink into the rimmed glass and serve with small candy cane on the side.
Easy Punch Recipes
Grinch Punch – Kids love this one! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
St. Patrick’s Day Punch – Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
Margarita Punch – Best Easy Summer Punch
Hot Cranberry Punch – Perfect for Christmas
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.