If you love a Cafe Mocha (and who doesn’t) you are going to love this recipe. It will save you TONS of money at the coffee house! You can just make this Cafe Mocha Recipe at home for yourself and enjoy! It is perfect for an autumn or winter morning (or any day).
Cafe MochaPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 TBSP Smucker's Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping plus additional to garnish
- 1/4 cup hot coffee French Roast
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles cocoa powder or syrup for garnish
- Pour milk into a 1 quart microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 /2 minutes or until HOT but not boiling. Beat with mixer until foamy.
- Combine coffee with chocolate chip syrup. Portion evenly into coffee cup.
- Add steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with additional sundae syrup if desired. Garnish with sprinkles or cocoa.
- Serve immediately.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers – How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.