Butterscotch Pudding Cookies are amazing and if you love butterscotch as much as me, then these are the perfect cookie for you! Every year I love making these soft, chewy cookies for holiday parties. These Butterscotch Pudding Cookies are great to give as gifts too!
Be sure to give these Butterscotch Pudding Cookies a try this year and will not be disappointed! The cookies go well with a cup of Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte.
Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugars.
- Add egg, flour, butterscotch pudding, milk and baking soda.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined then stir in your butterscotch chips.
- With a large spoon or scoop, place dough 1 inch apart on baking pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn’t like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.