Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Dip is hands down one of my favorite gluten free appetizers ever. In fact, we often make it a meal at our house. I love to serve Buffalo Chicken Dip with Fritos.
You can also use gluten free tortillas or corn tortillas and enjoy them as a meal with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. This is a great game day snack food or appetizer to take to parties.
If you are eating low carb or Keto this is also a great recipe! Just serve it with celery or on peppers and you will still be low carb!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to give this gluten free buffalo chicken dip a try. It is always a crowd pleaser when I make it. I serve it at every holiday party and tailgating.
Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken DipPrint Recipe
- 3 large cans of chicken hormel naturals or boiled chicken breast chopped
- 1 - 12 bottle of Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 - 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch - use a gluten free variety like lighthouse
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Shred chicken and put in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Cover with Hot Sauce.
- Cook in a 350 oven for 45 minutes
- Add cream cheese and ranch. Stir well until melted.
- Cover with shredded cheese and return to the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Fritos or other Gluten Free Corn or Tortilla Chip.
- You can also use as a meal with tortillas, tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.