Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
Strawberry Lemonade Muffins are perfect for a Summer breakfast. I love using fresh fruit and I picked up lemonade on sale so the combination of this together says stockpile recipe! This is a unique recipe but one that everyone loves. I always get asked for the recipe when I serve these muffins to guests. The perfect way to start your day is with Strawberry Lemonade Muffins. They are delicious!
Strawberry Lemonade MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin pan or use paper liners
- In small bowl, combine vanilla, oil, milk, lemonade and egg. Beat lightly.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Toss in strawberries and stir to coat with flour mixture.
- Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups and bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until tops bounce from touch and golden brown.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Meatloaf in a Muffin Tin
Crockpot Pizza Casserole
Crescent Pepperoni Roll Ups
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.
This Muffin looks scrumous. Thanks for sharing!!!