This recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Cookies is so easy to make and actually freezes well too! Just store in an air tight container for up to a week (the cookies will NEVER last that long) or freeze for 1-2 months.
Are you swimming in Zucchini? I am! Right now I have so much zucchini from my garden that I literally don’t know what to do with it all! My husband has a sweet tooth and in all reality he is a true chocoholic! I thought why not create a sweet treat for him and sneak a few veggies in it too.
You can also freeze your zucchini so that you can make these delicious cookies all winter long! This is a great tip because right now zucchini is really affordable and a great time to stockpile.
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ cup zucchini shredded
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray your baking sheets with a non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine the dry ingredients – flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together and slowly fold into the wet ingredients.
- Once everything is mixed fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the greased cookie sheets and bake 8-10 minutes.
- *Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies. Store up to 1 week in an airtight container or in the freezer 1-2 months.
How to make homemade marinara – secret ingredient zucchini
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.