Bourbon Slush Punch
Bourbon Slush Punch is my absolute favorite drink for the summer. It is so refreshing and tastes amazing. Being a Kentuckian, you obviously can’t go wrong with bourbon cocktails. This one is a really delicious slush punch and oh so good.
My friend Jen Henson gave me this recipe over 30 years ago and I have made it countless times. It is one of my go-to recipes when I am having a party. We have enjoyed it at holiday parties and more.
Bourbon Slush Punch:
If you are from Kentucky this Bourbon Slush Punch is a family favorite I am sure! If you aren’t you have to give it a try. Perfect for Derby Day!
- 1 12 oz. can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 12 oz. can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, granulated
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 whole tea bags
- 2 cups bourbon, any brand
- 1 2 liter sprite or 7up
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- Bring water to a boil and add 4 tea bags. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve sugar in the water tea (I did this while it was steeping).
- Add lemonade and orange juice to the tea mixture.
- Add 2 cups of bourbon and still well. Add more to taste if you desire.
- Place in a 9x13x2 inch pan, cover and freeze. Up to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve bring out from the freezer and stir it up to become slushy. Add slush to a cup and top with 7 up or Sprite and garnish with maraschino cherries.
Easy Punch Recipes
Grinch Punch – Kids love this one! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
St. Patrick’s Day Punch – Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas
Margarita Punch – Best Easy Summer Punch
Hot Cranberry Punch – Perfect for Christmas
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Melissa is a football and soccer mom who has been married to her best friend for 24 years. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.